Think, act and speak what you want, not what you don’t want!
Here are some helpful statements as you pursue the “future you”:
I am a size ____ (the size you want to be)!
I weigh ______ ( the weight you want to be)!
I am the healthiest I have ever been!
I am strong, powerful and confident!
I am surrounded by positive, supportive people!
I have enough time!
I am receiving NOW!
I am full of energy!
I have all the money I need/want to do the things I enjoy!
The next BIG thing is here now!
Dream so BIG it scares you AND then go chase it anyway!
- Microwave Minutes
- Master of the Mind
- Creating a Balanced Meal
- Turkey Meatloaf Muffins
- Zucchini Medley
- Major source of building materials for muscles, blood, skin, hair, nails and internal organs
- Necessary for the formation of hormones
- It acts to prevent blood and tissue from becoming too acidic or alkaline
- Helps to regulate water balance
- Enzymes and antibodies are formed from protein
- Plays a major role in the production of milk and blood clotting.
- 1 gram of protein = 4 calories
- They are the chief source of energy for all body functions and muscular exertion at high intensities
- They help regulate digestion and utilization of protein and fat
- Forms of carbohydrates found in food are simple sugars, starches and cellulose
- 1 gram of carbohydrate = 4 calories
- Fats are the most concentrated source of energy in the diet
- They act as carriers for fat soluble vitamins
- Involved in cellular-membrane structure and function, precursors to hormones, cellular signals and regulation and excretion of nutrients in the cells
- Fat deposits surround, protect and hold in place organs such as the kidneys, heart and liver.
- 1 gram of fat = 9 calories
Calculate Your Daily Caloric Requirements
Daily Calorie Journal
Simple Meal Planning
- Make a list of 3-4 foods from each macro-nutrient category.
- Create a meal by choosing 1 food from each macro-nutrient category on your list.
Meal 1: Whole grain toast & pouched egg
Meal 2: Chicken breast, sweet potato (mashed), broccoli, olive oil
Meal 3: Tilapia, brown rice, green beans, olive oil
Buy In Bulk
*Please contact me for more information about my personalized nutritional services.
Takes just a moment to change your attitude!
Need help? Listen to these and have a great day!